Logis Hôtels group - Why join us?
Meaning & Performance
You want to develop your business, improve your performance and give meaning to your activity while keeping your total independence: here are 6 excellent reasons to join us!
1. Enhance and accelerate your entrepreneurial project
- 6 brands that improve the hotel’s positioning
- A segmentation that enhances the quality and experience of the stay
2. Be accompanied and advised, while keeping your total independence
- Dedicated support from an expert in hotel and restaurant business management
- A pole of experts in central
3. Develop your business and your corporate and leisure customers directly
- By choosing the right distribution channels with our LCBS tool
- By optimizing your distribution with our revenue management tools
- By reinforcing your direct bookings thanks to the new loyalty program.
- More than 350,000 customers, who, by joining ETIK, are working to build a more local and fairer world, by actively participating in a great movement of support and development of our territories.
- A corporate clientele in low and mid season
4. Reduce costs by making immediate savings
- By accessing a central purchasing office with nearly 200 suppliers and which negotiates for a volume of 45,000 rooms: this changes the negotiation game
- By benefiting from reduced commissions from a selection of distributors
5. Recruit and manage your teams
- By accessing an efficient recruitment platform to find your new talents: jobs.logishotels.com
- By using our Qualiopi certified training academy to train yourself and your teams. More than 30 training courses in our catalog: training and operating permits, HACCP, etc…
- By taking advantage of a works council for you and your teams
6. Accelerate your ecological transition
- By benefiting from exclusive support to obtain up to 80% subsidies for your investments in the ecological transition; the Logis Hotels Group is the only French hotel group partnering with ADEME as part of the Sustainable Tourism Fund #FranceRelance
- By joining a CSR committee made up of hoteliers who deploy an ambitious strategy
- By using our communication tools to promote your actions and raise customer awareness
hôtel Urban Style de l’Europe
An independent owner since 1995, I joined the Logis Hotels group in January 2020. I was looking for a network of family-run hotels on a human scale, 100% made in France, which has kept to its original, traditional values. In my opinion, this is the number 1 network for independent hoteliers, with a very good quality of service/price ratio. Unlike many brands which often offer the same propositions copied or created by others, the Urban Style brand leaves it to each member to add the touch that characterises or interests them. An Urban Style Hotel uses the heritage, cultural and artistic dynamism of its locality. This is the brand that naturally stood out for my establishment.
Logis Hôtel-Restaurant Le Bœuf Couronné
With its network of 2,300 hotels and restaurants, the Logis Hotels group has a strong industry presence, which helps independent hoteliers like me to negotiate the best prices with suppliers. For example, I placed an order with an approved bedding supplier and saved about 50% on the retail price while still benefiting from high-quality products! We also get rewarded for whatever we spend each year through the End of Year Rebate (EYR), which is proportional to the buying group’s expenditure.
Directrice générale Hôtel Château Laurier Québec et Hôtel Château Bellevue
Pour nous faire partie d’Ôrigine artisans hôteliers ça reflète la fierté qu’on a d’être un hôtelier indépendant au Québec. On est entourés de gens qui ont la même passion pour l’hôtellerie indépendante, qui ont la même flamme et qui font les choses aussi bien que nous, on est tous des artisans hôteliers.
Logis Hôtel Center Brest
The Logis Hotel group’s ETIK loyalty programme brings in an average income of €1,500 per room each year! It also provides an attractive flow of business customers during the low and mid season. All in all, nearly 350,000 ETIK cardholders spend their cashback in the group’s hotels and restaurants.
Logis Hôtel Castel Mouisson
Developed by the Logis Hotels group, the Logis Citotel Business Solution distribution tool saves me time and helps me keep on top of everything. With the aid of this tailored support and direct link to our website, we can work on our own property management system while still benefiting from the rates negotiated with the suppliers. This means we can maximise our customer base directly and increase our occupancy rate.
Hôtel Citotel Tiercé Beach
As an independent hotel with 23 rooms, we simply wouldn’t be able to compete in such a fast-changing environment. Having said that, we absolutely wanted to find a partner which puts people first and doesn’t cost the earth. We found all of this in the CITOTEL chain, which assists us with purchasing negotiations, offers us advice and puts us in touch with other professionals if we need them. This helps us feel like we can plan ahead with confidence.
Logis Auberge de la Sélune
By using an insurer approved by the Logis Hotels group’s buying group, I was offered an extremely competitive rate, saving 70% on my insurance premium and receiving compensation for the financial losses my business suffered during the Covid-19 pandemic. I would not have been able to benefit from these services with my previous insurer, so I am more than satisfied!
- Europe’s leading independent hotel group
- Maintain your autonomy while benefiting from centralised support and bespoke expertise
- Benefit from the reputation of strong brands and an international client base: 42%
- A powerful ETIK loyalty programme with over 350,000 cardholders
- Third largest buying group in the sector: 200 approved suppliers
- Logis Académie: 5,200 training courses
- 25 advisors on the ground who are experts in hotel and restaurant management.